Take the Mystery Out of Your Accounting Costs
Our all-inclusive, fixed-price, year-round accounting service guarantees you get everything you need from an accounting professional and nothing you don’t. It’s where personalized service meets convenience and value.
In fact, our clients often enjoy such a tax savings that our fixed-price service is the best investment they’ve ever made.
What we do:
- Transaction processes and reconciliation. Optionally, you can add accounts payable services.
- Regular income statements — you’ll always know how your business and investments are doing.
- Balance sheet preparation and analysis – needed when meeting with banks and investors.
- Estimated quarterly tax payment calculations for federal and state, based on historical profit and forecasts.
- Sales tax filing.
- LLC and corporation setup, including tax and legal compliance audits.
- Year-end planning sessions to review your big picture, highlight recommendations, identify risks and consider new opportunities.
- Reconstruction accounting — if you are behind on your financials, we’ll put all the pieces together to get you caught up.
- Cash flow analysis and forecasting to help you run your business.
- Consultations as needed — we’re just an email or phone call away if you want to discuss business results or projections as they relate to your tax planning strategies.
Now you can say goodbye to surprise invoices and huge accounting bills to pay. Pay one flat monthly fee. You’ll enjoy direct access to your accounting advisors, 12 months a year — no hassle, no fuss, and definitely no invoices for emails and phone calls.
CREDO Fixed Fee Retainer Packages
Starting at $750 per month
Posting of Journal Entries
Sales Tax Preparation
Starting at $1,000 per month
Credo Starter, plus
Monthly Financial Statement Reviews
Starting at $1,500 per month
Credo Insight, plus
Accounts Payable and Check Processing
Tax Savings & Compliance
Starting at $250 per month
Add On to any Accounting Package:
Annual Tax Preparations and Filings, Business & Personal
Bi-Annual Tax Consultation
Handle IRS Nuisance Letters
Note: All Monthly Retainers are fully customizable to add and subtract desired services.
Tax Preparation Strategy and IRS Help
Where Peace of Mind Meets Money Saved
We take an honest approach to what we can and cannot do for you, plus we provide upfront pricing to make it easy. If you run a small business or a large one, or a family with complex accounting needs, our active planning service can probably save you money. If it doesn’t, we don’t expect to be paid for the planning work.
What we do:
Planning & Strategy
1.) Interview & Analyze
- Review prior tax returns and current financials.
- Incorporate your interview responses.
- Identify the opportunities.
2.) Discuss Whether Proactive Tax Planning is Beneficial
- We recommend planning only if potential tax-savings show positive results.
3.) Meet to Review the Plan
- Get our recommendations.
- Talk about pros, cons and the potential tax savings of each.
- Together, we select the ideas to execute.
4.) Executing the Plan
- This is where the savings are realized!
Preparation & Filing
1.) Receive Our Tax Season Packet
- Contains a checklist and your step-by-step homework items.
- Upfront terms of services and estimated fees.
2.) Send Your Tax Documents and Payment
- Pay our agreed upon deposit.
- Upload your documents to our secure online portal.
- You can also fax them, drop them in the mail or by the office. Sorry, carrier pigeon and Pony Express are no longer accepted.
3.) Follow-Up Information Needed to Finish
- We’ll send you an email with a list of missing items or requests for clarification.
- Please reply promptly to avoid costly delays!
- Info received after April 1 may put your returns on extension.
4.) Review and Sign
- You receive an email to pick a day and time for review.
- We can meet in the office, on a screen-sharing phone call, or do a recorded interview.
5.) Returns are Filed
- Quickly sign and return your e-file authorization forms.
- We can discuss and schedule a post-tax season meeting for additional planning services.
- Get a projected estimate of your taxes for the coming year.
If you need help with the IRS. If you want to minimize taxes and maximize savings. If honest service and upfront pricing appeal to you, you’ve found yourself a partner.