Where Your Strategy + Our Execution = Growth and Profitability
As an entrepreneur or executive, you know a strong financial function is core to your organization’s future – yet perhaps your needs or budget don’t rise to an in-house role. Now you can outsource your CFO or controller duties and gain financial confidence and control without busting your budget.
You can dictate the strategy. We execute it. Growth happens as a result.
What we do:
- Rock-solid strategy and the tactics to execute it.
- Financial intelligence for rational decision-making with a direct line to ROI.
- Expertise and oversight of large contracts and transactions.
- Determine the best use of company cash.
- Create systems for accountability, including oversight of accounting and controls.
- Drive the CEO’s thought leadership and vision to create a culture of high performance and accountability.
If you want a:
- Trusted and loyal advisor;
- A true partner in business;
- And, if you are ready to create wealth and analyze the risk vs. reward in line with the CEO’s goals, it’s time we talk.
Here is how CREDO can help:
- Bookkeeping & Accounting
- Annual & Ongoing Budgeting
- Management & Bill Pay
- Profit and Loss Forecasting
- Cash Management & Forecasting
- Internal Controls & Risk Management
- Reconstruction Accounting Services
- Fractional or Interim Controllers
Exit Strategy and Valuation Services
“Begin with the End in Mind” — it’s the second habit of Dr. Stephen Covey’s time-tested bestseller, The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People. It’s also our approach to helping you navigate your exit strategy.
Whether you are in a legal battle, doing exit or estate planning, thinking about partnership agreements or selling your business, we deploy a proven methodology to help you make more informed decisions, as opposed to merely hoping your valuation is on target.
What we do:
- Enhance the value of your business.
- Provide accounting, business planning, and CFO services.
- Explore all the exit options & tax scenarios.
- Build processes to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ready the business for change.
- Create reliable, accurate financial statements.
- Plan the transition.
- Align your workforce with your goals.
- Manage the M&A selling process and documentation.
If you need a trusted partner — someone with the experience, grit and grace to help you manage transitions and avoid costly pitfalls — we can help.
Valuing Now, Looking Forward to What’s Next
Being an expert in providing opinions of value does not come without both experience and a solid understanding of business.
We hold an accreditation from the AICPA to provide professional valuation services. This allows us to provide written valuation reports that express an expert opinion of value, which we can and will testify to in open court.
Whether you are in a legal battle, doing exit/estate planning, thinking about partnership agreements or selling your business, our exit strategy and valuation services can help you make better-informed decisions as opposed to merely hoping your valuation estimate is on target.